Matrix reusable face masks (adult)
The reusable face mask with design MATRIX are made with waterproofed fabric and comply with UNE 0065/20 regulations. It also has an antibacterial treatment with 92% filtration
- ✓ Washing: up to 66 washes at 35º maintaining the water-repellent and antibacterial properties.
- ✓ Ironing: It is recommended to iron the masks after washing to reactivate their properties.
- ✓ Compliant with UNE 0065/20:
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) 92% - Required to be >=90
- Breathability (PA/cm2) < 41 - Required to be of < 61
- Both data are governed by UNE-EN14683-2019+AC2019
- ✓ Material: Double fabric of 285gr/m2
- Polyester 92%
- Elastane 8%
- UNE 0065/20 Certificate
- OEKO-TEX 100 Certificate
- Aerosol filtration efficiency:> 96%.
- Particulate filtration efficiency:> 95%. Tests carried out according to UNE-EN 13274 standard.
- Determination of dimensional stability according to ISO 5077: 2008.
- Guarantees protection against solid and liquid aerosols.
- It complies with all that is specified in the new standard UNE-0065: 2020 and European Standard CWA 17553
- Comfort - adequate.
- Facial adjustment:> 94% (Adjustment to nose and mouth).
- This test has been carried out according to the average morphology of the population.
The photo shown is just an example of the design used. The placement of the pattern can vary depending on each mask.
Measures (up to the ear)
- Adult size L / XL: 18.5 cm (per side) x 13.5 cm high
- Adult size S / M: 17.5 cm (per side) x 12.8 cm high
All measurements of these textile products are approximate.
These masks are not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42 or Regulation EU / 2017/745, nor are they PPE within the meaning of Regulation EU / 2016/425.
As it is a protective and hygiene product, no returns are possible.
- They do not absorb liquids or odors
- Machine washable up to 60º
- Do not adhere to the body
- They do not absorb sweat
- Prevents allergies like dust, bacteria, smoke, pollution, ash and pollen
- It limits the transmission of infectious agents exhaled by the user to the environment and to others, they also protect the transmission through the saliva of sick people or carriers.
Customizable fabric face masks
Placement of face mask
- 1. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution before handling the face mask.
- 2. Identify the top of the face mask.
- 3. Position the face mask on the face, at the level of the nose. If a nose clip is available, adjust it to the nose.
- 4. Hold the face mask from the outside and hold the headgear behind it or on both sides of the ears, without crossing them.
- 5. Lower the bottom of the face mask to the chin.
- 6. Verify that the face mask covers the chin.
- 7. Pinch the nose clip with both hands to fit the nose (if any).
- 8. Verify that the face mask is correctly positioned.
- 9. Once adjusted, do not touch the face mask with your hands. If the user needs to touch the face mask, they should previously wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
Removing the face mask
- 1. Take off protective gloves.
- 2. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
- 3. Remove the face mask without touching the front of the face mask.
- 4. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
- 5. Once adjusted, do not touch the face mask with your hands. If the user needs to touch the face mask, they should previously wash their hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
Washing and drying the face mask
A complete washing cycle (moisten, wash, rinse) must be carried out, with the usual detergent (not higher than pH 9 and without bleach), at a washing temperature of 35ºC.
Contact between a dirty mask (to be washed) and clean clothing should be avoided. The person in charge of the wash must protect themselves to handle dirty masks.
Do not use products that may degrade or damage the materials and that reduce their protective capacity (for example bleach or fabric softener).
It is recommended that the face mask dry completely within 2 h after washing.
It should not be dried or sanitized with a microwave oven.
Both during drying and in the subsequent storage of the face mask, environments in which the face mask may become contaminated should be avoided.
Do a visual inspection after each wash. If any damage to the face mask is detected (minor fit, deformation, wear, etc.), the face mask should be discarded.
Procedure for disposing of the face mask
Face masks must be disposed of in a container provided with a plastic bag (preferably with lid and non-manual control). It is recommended to use a double bag to preserve the contents of the first bag in case of tearing of the outer bag.
Maximum continuous use duration
For comfort and hygiene reasons, it is recommended not to wear the face mask for more than 4 hours. In case it gets wet or deteriorates from use, it is recommended to replace it with another.
The face mask should be washed every time it gets dirty, moisten or cannot be positioned correctly on the face. The face mask should not be used if it is dirty or wet. In the event that it is to be temporarily stored, contact with any surface should be avoided.
It should also not be placed in a waiting position on the forehead or under the chin during and after use.
- Type face mask
- Predominant color